Executive Leadership 18 Learning Session I
12/07/2018 - 12/08/2018
HYATT REGENCY LOST PINES RESORT & SPA, 575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines, TX 78612 (View Map)
Add to Calendar
The Executive Leadership Initiative program objectives are to work with individual leadership and management level staff of health centers to:
1. Develop understanding of what it takes to become an exemplary leader.
2. Develop the level of self-awareness and insight to increase leadership impact.
3. Master the skills and knowledge to move from the realm of doing, to the realm of managing and into the realm of leadership.
4. Work with and develop important relationships with other leaders.
5. Prepare for the current and next level leadership challenges.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines confirms the following Guest Room rate: $145 for single/double occupancy per night by the reservation cut-off date of Friday, November 16th. The hotel will WAIVE the Resort Fee and Self-Parking over the official event dates of December 6-8, 2018. Make reservations by calling (512) 308-1234 or via the link https://book.passkey.com/go/TXAssociationOfCommunityHealth
* Registration fees are applicable immediately upon registration and are non-refundable/non-transferable. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of cancellation.