OC3 Learning Session 3
09/11/2018 - 09/13/2018
DoubleTree by Hilton DFW Airport North (DFWIN), 4441 W John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX 75063 (View Map)
Add to Calendar
* $200 Cancellation fee is non-refundable/non-transferable. Non-attendance does not constitute notice of cancellation.
Learning sessions are the major integrative events of the learning program. A lot of times, there are communication issues between the front and back office to know what's needed and things that go hand-in-hand with the patient visit. All of these items can potential impact the clinical delivery of care and patient outcomes which is the primary focus of Learning Session 3. Teams will need to register for Learning sessions at a cost to the center and pay for any travel related expenses.
Through plenary sessions, small group discussions, team meetings and action planning sessions, participants have the opportunity to learn about various aspects of improving patient access, office efficiency, team based care and patient outcomes. During the learning sessions, participants will have the opportunity to:
1. Learn from faculty and colleagues.
2. Receive individual coaching from faculty.
3. Gather new information on the subject matter presented, work flow and process improvement.
4. Share information and collaborate on improvement plans.
5. Develop specific action plans to improve access and office efficiency and optimize clinical care.
6. Gain an understanding of OC³ as a culture change and way of doing business at the health center.
Group block is full, but the hotel may still have availabilty. Call 972-929-8181 to check if any rooms available.
Westin Dallas Fort Worth Hotel: (972) 929-4500
Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel: (972) 929-8400
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Irving Dfw Airport North: (972) 929-4499
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving: (972) 929-7257
For more information contact Verne LaGrega