PCMH Bootcamp Webcast
02/28/2017 - 02/28/2017
Add to Calendar
12 Noon- 1:00 PM CST
This webcast is for participating centers only.
Are you interested in PCMH, but have not yet started working towards it? Have you begun the process but feel you need some additional support? Have you received NCQA PCMH Level 1 or Level 2 Recognition and are working towards renewal? Are you concerned about whether your health center will be able to maintain recognition under the changes to the NCQA 2017 Standards?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then we strongly recommend you participate in TACHC’s FREE PCMH Bootcamp starting February 28, 2017 and continuing through July. TACHC, in partnership with Community Health Solutions, will be offering an efficient learning opportunity to help you attain or maintain PCMH recognition. Community Health Solutions uses a proven strategy called team action learning to help your Community Health Center develop your PCMH capabilities as a team. The PCMH Bootcamp will involve a combination of two onsite group learning sessions, four action period webinars, weekly virtual office hours, and an online support portal for your PCMH team. Again, the cost of the Bootcamp is free, however, there will be a nominal fee for the registration of each face-to-face learning session and you will need to make travel and hotel arrangements.
Mark your calendars!
- Webcast (Overview of the PCMH Bootcamp) – Tuesday, February 28th, noon-1pm
- Webcast – Wednesday, March 15th, noon-1pm
- Onsite Group Learning Session in Georgetown, TX (Austin area) – Wednesday, April 19th
- Webcast – Wednesday, May 17th, noon-1pm
- Webcast – Wednesday, June 21st, noon-1pm
- Onsite Group Learning Session (location TBD) – Monday, July 17th
- Weekly Office Hours, Fridays noon-1pm
Please contact Verne LaGrega at email@example.com for more information.