The Texas Association of Community Health Centers coordinates four national group purchasing programs to help save money, staff time and resources for community health centers while still maintaining access to high quality goods and services. TACHC has been successfully managing group purchasing for community health centers to better serve patients since the early 1980s.
- The TACHC pharmacy program, 340Better, is for health centers that are eligible for 340B pricing (hyperlink to 340Better Pharmacy Program)
- The TACHC medical supplies program is in coordination with the National Association of Community Health Center's purchasing affiliate Community Health Venture's Value in Purchasing (ViP) program
- The TACHC laboratory program is in collaboration with Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp) in coordination with the Community Health Venture's Value in Laboratory (ViL) program
- The TACHC dental program is in partnership with Henry Schein dental for the purchase of dental merchandise, equipment, maintenance, repair and Dentrix software
- The TACHC nurse advice line, in partnership with Envolve PeopleCare, offers after-hours support service for TACHC members.
Need more information?
For further details on these programs, please email email@example.com.