Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
CMS Medicare & Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
Click here for a copy of the In-depth Overview of Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs for Eligible Professionals. This presentation focuses on Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) and their requirements for Meaningful Use.
Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
For eligible professionals (EPs) participating in the Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, EPs will need to do ALL of the following:
1. Register with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) https://ehrincentives.cms.gov/hitech/login.action.
2. Successfully complete your Year 1 attestation in the Texas Medicaid EHR incentive program portal. See steps outlined in the following link: http://www.tmhp.com/Pages/HealthIT/HIT_EHR.aspx
3. Maintain “Payment Pending” status.
Meaningful Use Attestation Portal is Now Open for Eligible Professionals (EPs)
If you are participating in the Texas Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program and have already successfully attested to first year requirements (Adopt, Implement or Upgrade), you may begin attesting to Stage 1 Meaningful Use incentives. As a reminder, eligible professionals (EPs) must attest to patient volume, eligibility and other program requirements for each year of participation. Starting with the second year of participation, EPs must annually attest to meeting meaningful use requirements.
To attest to meeting Stage 1 Meaningful Use requirements and receive a payment for Program Year 2, go to www.tmhp.com, log into your account, scroll to “Manage Provider Account” and click on the “Texas Medicaid EHR Incentive Program” link.
As a reminder, the following resources are available:
• Getting started with the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program:http://www.tmhp.com/Pages/HealthIT/HIT_EHR_GettingStarted.aspx
• Frequently asked questions: http://www.tmhp.com/Pages/HealthIT/HIT_EHR_FAQ.aspx
• Meaningful use and clinical quality measures for eligible professionals:http://www.tmhp.com/TMHP_File_Library/HealthIT/MU-CQMs%20Summary-EPs.pdf
• CMS EHR meaningful use overview: https://www.cms.gov/Regulations-and-Guidance/Legislation/EHRIncentivePrograms/RequirementsforPreviousYears.html
For further questions, please contact HealthIT@tmhp.com or call the Contact Center at 1-800-925-9126 option 4.
Also please review program information at