TACHC works closely with state agencies, legislators and other stakeholders to ensure health centers continue to play a critical role in Texas’ health care delivery system and operate in the most effective funding and regulatory environment. During the state’s biannual legislative session, TACHC works with legislative offices and state agency staff to promote the health center legislative agenda and updates centers on relevant legislation. TACHC also monitors the rulemaking process at state health agencies and updates health centers about upcoming changes affecting their operations. TACHC represents health centers on several statewide coalitions aimed at improving access to care for all Texans.
- 2019 FQHC Fact Sheet
- 2019 Health Center Policy Priorities
- 86th Legislative Budget and FQHCs
- FQHCs – Medicaid and Women’s Health
- Addressing Critical Workforce Needs
- FQHC Value Based Reimbursement Models
- FQHCs and Preventive Trauma-Informed Care