TACHC’s recruitment department provides recruitment assistance to member centers seeking to staff physician assistants, nurse practitioners, dental providers, behavioral health providers, family medicine physicians, pediatricians, internal medicine physicians and executive leadership (CEO, CFO, CMO, COO).
TACHC member organizations who take advantage of the R&R program receive the following benefits:
- Advertisement: online and print journals, online job boards and database sourcing
- Direct recruitment: residency and training programs, job fairs, professional conferences
- Candidate interviews to asses qualifications, interests, needs and priorities
- Screening and referral of qualified candidates who have expressed interest in a job opportunity
- Opportunity for TACHC to conduct an on-site visit for additional support and to share best practices
- Online resources available for recruitment, on-boarding and retention by using your TACHC website username and password. Once logged in all available resources can be found on the left hand side of the page under "Groups". (for assistance please call 512-329-5959)
Placement fee is reinvested into the TACHC R&R program for ongoing active recruitment & advertisement of community health center career opportunities.
To post an opportunity with us, please complete the position profile HERE