Exhibitor & Sponsorship Program
TACHC Exhibitor and Sponsorship Program
The TACHC Exhibitor and Sponsorship Program enables TACHC members to easily identify potential suppliers, administrative and clinical service providers, and other resources from organizations interested in supporting the mission of Texas FQHCs. Potential partners for TACHC and its member health centers may apply to exhibit at the TACHC Annual Conference in October HERE.
(Important Note: You must first download the application to your computer, then fill it out, and click the submit button).
Additionally, the TACHC Sponsorship opportunity provides chances for your organization to distinguish itself and maximize exposure to TACHC members.
What does a TACHC Sponsorship provide?
TACHC Sponsors are entitled to benefits that assist in maximizing exposure to health centers, including:
- Increased visibility through promotional, sponsorship and other advertising opportunities;
- Participation and recognition at the TACHC Annual Conference and throughout the year;
- Sponsorship acknowledgement on TACHC website;
- Recognition as a good corporate citizen by supporting successful community-based initiatives;
- Updated mailing list with contact information for TACHC members.
TACHC offers five levels of sponsorship with each level offering different benefits, including opportunities at the Annual Conference. For a full listing of sponsorship opportunities available, please review the Exhibitor and Sponsorship Application that includes a Sponsorship Levels and Benefits Chart. All sponsorships are required to receive TACHC Board approval and run from October 1 to September 30. Sponsors can apply for renewal annually. Click here to download and submit the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Application.